Killarney Heights High School parents and citizens' association (P&C) has one simple aim, and that is to ensure our children have the very best educational opportunities possible.
Parents can support our school's P&C by attending meetings that are held twice a term, and paying the P&C contribution they will find on the school fee notice. With these contributions we support the school by providing resources to enhance:
- the learning environment in the classroom
- the physical environment of the school buildings and grounds.
In the past few years, we have achieved the following:
- upgrade of canteen facilities
- installation of fans in the Crossley Hall
- additional resources for the classrooms and additional lockers
- replacement of sunshade above the quad
- creating an innovative collaborative learning space in A block common room
- installation of air conditioning in the collaborative learning space and the band rehearsal space
- 3rd science laboratory upgrade whereby P&C funding was matched by government funding, supported by our local MP, Brad Hazzard
- new timpani for the band
- introduction of new school jackets and hats through our collaboration with the uniform shop.
You can also email us on email@example.com
For further information, you can look into the Northern Sydney District of P&C Associations.